Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Good morning Wednesday!

Thank God there was no Tsunami effect after the earth quake near Nias island, Sumatra, Indonesia. So life can go on again.

Just received e-mail that I have another 21 days left to try out Xanga Premium. I am interested to find out if I can search my own Xanga webpages with the Xanga Premium subscription. Can anybody help me with tips how I can search my own Xanga webpages?

The Charisma Sukhumvit, 23 floors, 236 units, next to Tai Ping Towers, average price Thb 60,000/m2, down payment 20% over 18 monthly installments and 70% to be paid on title transfer date. Maintenance fee Thb 35.00/m2, Sinking fund Thb 500/m2 to be paid at transfer date. San Siri will manage.

"For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Bangkok temperature min 25C and max 36C.

Approx Exchange Rate US$ = Thb 39.295 EU = Thb 50.7927

No comments: